The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital
The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital serves as the connection between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and our generous donors.
The Foundation is a not-for-profit, public charity. Since 1996, we have raised funds to support Barnes-Jewish Hospital and its mission and its affiliates, including Siteman Cancer Center.
Your gifts will enrich lives, save lives, and transform patient care.
Your gifts’ impact on a patient’s life is immeasurable and is put into action by funding:
- Innovative research for disease prevention and cure
- Medical education for doctors, nurses, and pharmacists, including nursing scholarships
- Advanced technology and equipment
- Care essentials like medicine and lodging for patients in need
- Community outreach to promote health and wellness
To learn more and give, click here.